It’s hard to draw lessons from your own failures
JÓZSEF KARDOS: “THE INEVITABLE FALL OF ARTURO UI,” AN OPEN LETTER TO JÁNOS ÁDER, PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF HUNGARY
- A well-written, must read open letter. Hungary is a huge problem that EU keeps ignoring.
APT10: sophisticated multi-layered loader Ecipekac discovered in A41APT campaign
Introduction and Notes on Design Considerations of UEFI-based Hypervisors
OpenBSD policy-based VPN router
Practical Go Lessons
Automated Detection of Control-flow Flattening
Introduction to Control-flow Graph Analysis
An introduction to Kernel Exploitation Part 1
Second independent audit of SecureDrop Workstation completed
CVE-2021-26855: Microsoft Exchange Server-Side Request Forgery
- Exchange RCE root cause analysis.
Stealing arbitrary GitHub Actions secrets"
APT Encounters of the Third Kind
- Interesting malware and covert channels. Great catch!
INTERNALSSpeculating The Entire X86-64 Instruction Set In Seconds With This One Weird Trick
Patent troll IP is more powerful than Apple’s
- “IP lets one of the least taxed corporations on Earth extract a 30% tax from everyone else.”
The Art of Warez Documents the Lost ANSI Art Scene
- I miss those times! oh well, life goes on :-)
Ghost: Confessions of a Counterterrorism Agent
- An interesting book, even if spook’s books only have shades of reality, if we are lucky having that.
The clown king: how Boris Johnson made it by playing the fool
- Epic prose.
I’ve Been Targeted With Probably the Most Vicious Corporate Counterattack in American History
- Crazy story!
Un-bee-lievable Performance: Fast Coverage-guided Fuzzing with Honeybee and Intel Processor Trace
- Really interesting results, a tool to explore.
Top NATO Scientist With Security Clearance Busted Spying for China
We bootstrapped to $11 million in ARR
- Thinkst keeps growing, focused on great product and customer service. An interesting company!
TikTok for Android 1-Click RCE
- Look mam,no memory corruption RCE!
Security Theater, The Beat Goes On
- The usual good stuff from Dan Geer.